say hello to hair-free
The chic Compact Permanent Hair Reduction Device uses patented technology clinically proven to be safe and effective on all skin tones, even dark, and the widest range of hair colors, even blonde – something no other at-home hair removal technology can claim.
Compact, professional, at-home hair removal technology in the palm of your hand. Small and lightweight, the chic is convenient to use both at home and away – treat targeted areas in just minutes. With dermatologist recommended technology, the chic Compact Permanent Hair Reduction Device uses the only FDA-cleared technology that targets and permanently disables the hair follicle to stop hair growth on small areas, like the face, underarm, or bikini area, for permanent results.
all skin tones
the widest range of hair colors
when to use
Use the chic on each treatment area once a week, for 7 treatments. Periodic touch-up treatments are suggested on an as-needed basis.
Before you use the chic, read the enclosed user guide for important safety information and how to use instruction.
• DO NOT use if you have epilepsy or light-induced seizures or chronic migraines.
• DO NOT use if you have an active implant, such as a pacemaker, incontinence device, insulin pump, etc. Use of the chic has not been tested in individuals with active implants, and therefore the effects are unknown.
• DO NOT use on the ears, nipples or other intimate areas. These areas may have more sensitive skin and using the chic there may cause serious injury.
• DO NOT use on a man’s face, jaw or neck. Using the chic in these areas may result in skin injury.
• KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. The chic should not be used on anyone under the age of 18. The use of the chic on or by children has not been studied and could result in serious injury.
- Proven Results
before and after
• Up to 94% hair reduction after 7 weeks
• Average of 46% hair reduction after just 2 weeks
Female Underarm After 7 Weeks
the most advanced hair removal technology
Unique, patented and amazingly effective, elōs technology combines Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) and Radio Frequency (RF) to work quickly, safely and better than traditional at-home and professional hair removal technologies. No appointment necessary. Did we mention it’s completely painless?
FDA-cleared – Dermatologist recommended – pain-free
the science of smooth
- How To Use
how to use
step by step
1. Prep your skin by removing hair in the desired treatment area by shaving or waxing. For fair hair, waxing or epilating is recommended.
2. Turn on the chic device.
3. Select your desired energy level: low, medium or high.
4. Gently stamp the device on small, contoured areas such as the face, underarms, or bikini area.
5. Slowly glide the device over larger areas such as the leg or arm.
when to use
Use smooth on targeted areas once a week, for 7 treatments. Periodic touch-up treatments are suggested as needed.
Write Your Own Review