- how to use
how to replace the elōs cartridge
- 1. Make sure that the mē system is turned off and the cable is unplugged from the electrical wall outlet.
- 2. Remove the used cartridge from the applicator by holding the cartridge's sides and gently pulling it out.
- 3. Slide the new cartridge gently into the applicator until you feel it "click" into place.
- 4. Place the applicator in the cradle of the base unit before turning on the mē system
- 5. Turn on the mē system. A new cartridge will show 100% on the control panel.